Michael P. Krival is a very experienced Southern California attorney who can personally attend to your legal needs in matters of Real Property & Construction Law, Personal Injury, Corporate & Business Law and Architectural Services.
Based in North County San Diego, Michael serves Carlsbad, La Jolla, Solana Beach, Del Mar, Encinitas, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, Escondido, San Diego, Fallbrook, Murietta, Poway, Temecula and the Greater Los Angeles Area, Orange County & Inland Empire, and has clients from the San Francisco Bay, as well as nationally and internationally.
Michael Krival Specializes In:
* Real Estate: commercial and residential sales and leasing; financing and structuring of transactions; deeds & titles; and homeowner’s associations.
* Personal Injury: helping people injured through the negligence of others get healthy and on their feet again, and get the money they deserve for the injuries they have suffered.
* Business Law: business transactions from forming a partnership, corporation or LLC, to buying or selling a company, drafting agreements and contracts, and providing business related legal advice.
* Construction Law: real estate improvements & development, contracts, construction defects, mechanics liens, the entitlement process, and financing issues.
* Architectural Services: providing legal and strategic advice regarding all aspects of the business of an architecture firm.